Infinox Capital Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Personal Assistant, this company is a regulated global financial Broker. It’s major provider of online CFD trading services, offering margin FX and commodities trading to individuals and institutional clients worldwide. They also provide services across multiple regions from Latin America, Africa, South East Asia and more. The Global Headquarters are based in Bank, London with numerous offices around the world in over 15 locations.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a new Personal assistant to support our Head of Sales. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an personal or administrative assistant in the past.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software, Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
Provide general administrative support.
1. First Degree in Humanities and any related study.
2. Must have 1 – 2 years work experience.
3. Proven experience as an personalassistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
4.In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
5. Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
6. Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
7. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
8. Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
9. preferable a female between 25 to 28 years and must live around Lekki Axis.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: bookmin[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.