KYC Compliance Officer Job Available for any qualified at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited,this company is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company.
At OUTCESS, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: KYC Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Unit / Function: Customer Service Delivery
Department: Service Experience
This person is responsible for checking the quality of all KYC registrations daily for NCC KYC Compliance and data generation and operational reporting on the daily report requirements for Customer Experience.
Expected End Results (“WHAT”) (List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfill the job purpose)
Supporting Activities (“HOW”) (What are the key activities undertaken to achieve the desired end results?
KYC Registration Data Analysis and Reporting
Provide daily/weekly/ monthly report based on the data analysis.
Tracking of fraudulent registration kits
Reduce the poor data quality of KYC registrations received from the field to impose stiff penalties on agents found to be making fraudulent and poor quality registrations.
1. Interested candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND / Experienced OND / NCE / B.Tech / B.Ed / B.Eng / NCE qualification.
2. Candidate must have Completed NYSC very compulsory.
3. Candidate must reside within and around Opebi Ikeja Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Alapere, Obanikoro, Fadeyi, Stadium, Yaba, Mushin,Obalende, Mile12, Ojota, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Iyanaoworo,Oregun.
4. Applicant must not be more that 35years
5. Good Commuication skill
6. Computer Literate
7. Fluent in English Language.
Salary and Benefits:
N50,000 – N52,000 monthly.
HMO & Pension.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitm[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.